The new MFP colour series includes the bizhub C658, bizhub C558 and bizhub C458 and further expands Konica Minolta’s A3 product lineup. The series is ideal for a broad range of users, including medium to large businesses and corporate environments with high-quality colour output needs. With output speeds of up to 65 ppm and built in print control, this new series provides high-volume printing in a user friendly platform.
With features such as:
Largest panel ever in KM MFP line-up
- New 10.1” display for C458/C558/C658 with NFC implementation (NFC ready)
- New operation panel layout
- Better operability
- Cloud & Mobile Printing (NFC area)
A powerful cpu
- Better user experience : no “lagging” time
- Free navigation through the different menus
- No limitation
- No waiting time
Time-saving when scanning
- When archiving documents, some users have to make sure that every single page of the scan job is digitalized
- With the Multi Feed Detection Kit, we bring the guarantee that no original has been skipped during the scan workflow
- New High speed Dual Scan ADF (standard)
- Multi-Feed Detection Kit (optional)
New internal Z folding
- New FS-537 finisher (optional)
Printing goes mobile with Konica Minolta
- Konica Minolta makes mobile printing even easier than printing from a PC !
- By supporting mobile industry standards, Konica Minotla brings native printing to the Apple and Android devices
- Workers on the move can work efficiently
- Based on Google Cloud print possibilities, mobile workers can print from anywhere, anytime on Konica Minolta MFPs
- No need to be connected to the company network
What about security?
- Allowing access to the company network from mobile terminals might raise security concerns
- A viable alternative is the Wireless LAN Access Point Mode: the Konica Minolta printing system acts as an access point enabling the mobile device to connect to the MFP’s own network, which is completely separated from the company network.
For brochure and further specification please click on this link
For a demonstration or additional information please call the sales team at SDS on 01278 724012