What are the benefits of working with SDS:
We provide products and services tailored to the specific needs of our clients with a clear objective to improve efficiencies and save them money.
How we achieve a partnership with our Clients:
We believe the points below are what makes our partnership with our clients special
- We choose our machine suppliers carefully, such that we can provide reliable, quality equipment with low running costs that we pass directly on to our clients.
- When choosing our suppliers, we take their green credentials into consideration.
- We have chosen to concentrate our service base in the Bristol, Somerset and Devon areas. This enables our engineers to respond to customers' needs with the minimum of delay.
- We operate a 4hr response time guarantee... our average response time is more like 3hrs 25mins.
- Our offices are based in Edington (Somerset). All our Staff are trained in first-line trouble shooting… most issues are resolved at the first point of contact.
- Our engineers maintain a minimum stock level of critical parts in company vehicles. This enables them to get our clients' machines up and running as quickly as possible.
- All our engineers are 'manufacturer trained' so they are fully conversant with the running and maintenance aspects of our products. Their IT training makes them competent in solving any print or scan issues a client may have with our machines.
- We have invested in 'go to assist' - a web based application that enables us to solve many problems remotely... without the need of an engineer's visit.
- We hold high levels of consumable stocks (toners, imaging units etc) at our Edington premises, providing a fast and reliable, replenishment service.
- Our first-time fix-rate is 95.4%
- Our Ricoh and Konica Minolta machines enable us to set up remote notifications - automatically generated emails alert us to machine malfunctions and notify us when toners and imaging units etc. need to be replaced.
- We can supply monthly or quarterly performance reports that show how reliable equipment has been and, if an engineer visit has been necessary, how quickly we responded.
- Being committed to environmentally friendly business practices - we regularly review our behaviour in a desire to minimise our carbon footprint (Find out about our 'Green' credentials... ask for a copy of our 'Environmental Policy' document).
The FREE SDS Print Audit gave us an overview of the printing requirements of
the entire organisation and ultimately saved the College thousands of pounds per quarter.
Head of Computing Services, Bridgwater College...
See Our Tutorials & Support Videos
We have a range of videos available to help you get the most out of your investment. Please follow this link to see the support videos.